Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Step 4 of final project

 Production

Difficulties/bloopers?
Some difficulties we had along the way were stuff like the weather, especially when we were trying to record a piece of police tape with fake blood on it wouldn't stay still for the shot because of the wind. I remember that I joked around that the police tape was camera shy. Another was when we were making the shots for the crime scene after I put fake blood on Sarah, we were getting looks from people passing by and even one person freaked out a bit thinking that the blood on Sarah was real. 



Changes and revisions
I honestly don't really remember too much of the changes, but I do remember that we were going to to record the crime scene in the parking lot. We recorded on like a... I want to say like a stone slab or step that was by a mystery door outside that was by like a mini parking space. The best part of the spot was that it wasn't too public, I feel like if we did it by the parking lot in front of the school to me it would have felt more pressured to watch for people driving by the keeping the ground clean. Don't even get me started on the story through out the project, at first it had something to do with an online friend group murder mystery, now its a murder mystery about a stalker killing high school girls. 


What I learned

I learned that Clipchamp is a jerk when it comes to editing on a different computer. Seriously, when I tried to edit a little bit of my opening from home it wouldn't let me edit anything due to not having the footage on the computer from home. 


While working with my group on the final project I've learn how to use WeVideo, since I didn't really know how to use it before working with my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final product